Fuel Transfer Pumps
Being one of the best manufacturers and suppliers of high quality fuel management products in the whole of UK, Lumeter Ltd has been catering to the needs of the fuel operated industrial machineries all over England and across Europe since the last 30 years of its growth.
The function of a
There is a whole galore of fuel transfer pumps that you could choose from including
- Manual pumps - Hand pumps use human power and mechanical advantage to move fluids or air from one place to another
- Axial flow pumps - a common type of pump that essentially consists of a propeller in a pipe
- Bladder pumps – they consist of a flexible, squeezable bladder encased in a rigid outer casing
- Cantilever pumps - centrifugal pumps commonly used in sump pump applications
- Piston pumps - piston pump use suction to raise fuel into its chamber
- Diaphragm pumps - a pump that uses a combination of the reciprocating action of a rubber, thermoplastic or Teflon diaphragm and suitable non-return check valves to pump a fluid
- Rotary pumps - consist of vanes mounted to a rotor that rotates inside of a cavity
- Turbine pumps - centrifugal pumps that use pressure in combination with a rotary mechanism to transfer fluid.
- Syringe pumps – Contain two types mainly infusion and withdrawal pumps that are used to deliver precise amounts of fluid at specific time intervals.
- Gear pumps - uses the meshing of gears to pump fluid by displacement
- Peristaltic pumps - A dosing pump which works by using rollers to squeeze flexible tubing
- Flow capacity of the fuel
- Maximum level of air pressure generated at the fluid transfer pump outlet
- Maximum fluid temperature being pumped.
When choosing the right pump for your use, the following specifications need to be considered carefully:
For further information on a particular type of Fuel transfer pump please call us at 0121 544 3090 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit us at our factory and showroom at Roway Lane, Oldbury, West Midlands, B69 3EJ.
Click here to view more information on this product range